International Conference on “Finance and Accounting for the Promotion of Sustainable Development in Private Sector”
Attn: - Universities, Institutes, Academies, Organizations/Enterprises
- Scientists, Lecturers, Researchers, Managers
The 13th Party Congress affirmed to strongly promote the development of private sector in terms of scale, quality and efficiency and make it “really become an important driving force in economic development”, and continued to put requirements to improve mechanisms and policies to encourage and facilitate the development of the private economy in most economic industries... to foster an independent, autonomous and resilient economy at a higher degree. The 10-year socio-economic development strategy 2021-2030 clearly states to ensure rapid and harmonized development of economic sectors and types of enterprises; development of the private economy is important to the economy... Therefore, it is imperative to direct the development of private economy to the socialist orientation, making greater contributions to socio-economic development, national security and defense reinforcement.
1. Objectives and Contents
Following the success of previous conferences, the Academy of Finance in association with institutions under Ministry of Finance: University of Finance and Marketing, University of Finance and Accounting, University of Finance and Business Administration, Institute of Financial Training to co-organize the fourth international conference on “Finance and Accounting for the Promotion of Sustainable Development in Private Sector” FASPS4. The conference targets at comments, analytic assessments, barriers, opportunities and challenges, policies, solutions, etc. to promote the sustainable development in private sector in the next period.
2. Keynote Speakers
- Professor Robert Durand
School of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Faculty of Business and Law, Curtin University, Australia
3. Time, Venue, and Participants
- Time: Tentatively scheduled on November 11th, 2022.
- Host institution:Academy of Finance
- Venue: University of Finance and Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
- Form of meeting:Webinar and direct meeting
- Participants:Guests and delegates from co-organizers, scientists and scholars from international organizations, central agencies, enterprises and research institutes in Vietnam and from abroad.
4. Language and Writing format
- Language: English
- Writing format: (see attached file)
5. Accepted condition, Submission date
- Submitted papers must comply with contents and format regulated by the Editorial Board of the conference. Accepted papers will be published in full-text on the conference proceedings which has legal publishing certificate and ISBN.
- Each paper must comply with a flat charge for peer reviewing and editing of VND 2,000,000; scientists and researchers from AOF and co-organizing institutions are exempted.
- Submission deadline on October 5th, 2022; papers are submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact the Organizing Committee, Academy of Finance:
- Nguyen Hong Chinh (Mr.), Scientific Research Department, AOF; Tel: (84)(98)967-0001
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen (Ms.), Scientific Research Department, AOF; Tel: (84)(90)475-5576
Academy of Finance warmly welcomes and appreciates your contribution to the conference.
With special thanks!