"Sustainable Economic Development and Business Management
in the Context of Globalisation"
The Fourth Industrial Revolution Industrial Revolution 4.0 and the creative innovation help bring about disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), etc with higher speed and scale of development than ever; ecological challenges such as climate change, epidemics and other menaces to the human social and economic development, etc. The globalization process nourishes international markets with high degree of growth and development, but it also creates increasing inequality. The impacts from globalization, international integration, climate change and epidemics are making great changes to the world.
1. Keynote speaker
||- John Bruce Wells is Deloitte’s Chief of Party for the US Agency for International Development (USAID) Vietnam Low Emission Energy Program (V-LEEP) that helps assess and implement policies that accelerate deployment of solutions that promote clean energy in Vietnam.
Prior to serving USAID on several programs in Asia, he was a Partner with ERM Indonesia, the President of Citizens International, and the Director of Private Sector Initiatives for Chemonics. In these roles he helped global companies such as BP, Exxon Mobil and Vale meet their corporate sustainability commitments in developing country operations. He was also founder and President of The Bruce Company, a two-time Inc. 500 firm that helped launch premier partnerships such as Energy Star; and helped launch the U.S. Green Building Council which operates the LEED building certification program.
||- Assoc. Prof., Dr. Tran Dinh Thien: Former President of Vietnam Institute of Economics (VIE), Member of Prime Ministerial Economic Advisory Committee
2. Date, venue and participants
- Organizers: Academy of Finance and University of Finance - Marketing
- Date: 24th -26th September, 2020
- Conference venue: Academy of Finance (Address: No. 58 Le Van Hien street, Bac Tu Liem district, Hanoi, Vietnam; Website: http://hvtc.edu.vn/sedbm2020
- Participants: Scientists and researchers from international institutions and organizations, central agencies, Economic Committee of the Parliament, Office of the Government, Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, National Financial Supervisory Commission, State Bank, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences, institutes and universities of economics and business administration, economists, business representatives, press agencies, etc.