International Conference on “Sustainable Economic Development and Business Management in the context of Globalization”
Attn: - Universities, Institutes, Academies, Organizations/Enterprises
- Scientists, Lecturers, Researchers, Managers
The major force underlying the globalization is the removal of barriers to trade and investment activities in various industries; and the development of the scientific and technological revolution. The advances of science and technology include inventions, patents, innovative measures, edging methods, new theories and management approaches are being intensively applied to increase productivity, create greater surplus for the society at lower costs, and create a premise for the formation and development of working division and specialization, business by professions, territories and countries. As a result, international trade and exchange of goods, services, capital, labor and knowledge is increasing day by day. Therefore, it is essential to develop a sustainable economy and business in the context of globalization.
1. Objectives and Contents
Following the success of previous conferences, the Academy of Finance in association with the University of Greenwich (UK) to co-organize the fifth international conference on “Sustainable Economic Development and Business Management in the context of Globalization” SEDBM5. The conference targets at comments, analytic assessments, policies, solutions, contemporary issues, globalization, global and regional economies, etc. to develop a sustainable economy in the next period.
2. Keynote Speakers
- Nicholas Hand, ACCA, MSc, BComm
Director of International Affairs, Principal Lecturer in Finance,
Department of Accounting & Finance,
3. Time, Venue, and Participants
- Time: Tentatively scheduled on August 19th, 2022.
- Host institutions: Academy of Finance and University of Greenwich
- Venue: Academy of Finance
- Form of meeting: Webinar and direct meeting
- Participants: Guests and delegates from co-organizers, scientists and scholars from international organizations, central agencies, enterprises and research institutes in Vietnam and from abroad.
4. Language and Writing format
- Language: English
- Writing format: (see attached file)
5. Accepted condition, Submission date
- Submitted papers must comply with contents and format regulated by the Editorial Board of the conference. Accepted papers will be published in full-text on the conference proceedings which has legal publishing certificate and ISBN.
- Each paper must comply with a flat charge for peer reviewing and editing of VND 2,000,000; scientists and researchers from AOF and co-organizing institutions are exempted.
- Submission deadline on June 15th, 2022; papers are submitted to: email@example.com
For further information, please contact the Organizing Committee, Academy of Finance:
- Nguyen Hong Chinh (Mr.), Scientific Research Department, AOF; Tel: (84)(98)967-0001
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen (Ms.), Scientific Research Department, AOF; Tel: (84)(90)475-5576
Academy of Finance warmly welcomes and appreciates your contribution to the conference.
With special thanks!